Vango Air Awning Buying Guide
About Vango AwningsVango have worked on outdoor equipment since 1966, opening in Scotland. This has allowed them to extensively test awnings in adverse conditions and the tough terrain of the Scottish Highlands. As a result, all Vango awnings are built with additional features designed to enhance your experience and protect against the elements.
Included in your Awning:
- Pre Attached 6MM Kador Strips
- Over Vehicle Webbing Straps
- Roof Bar Attachment Tabs
- Sleeve for Pole & Clamp
- Rock Pegs & Mallet
- Double Action Pump
Vango Experience Awning Range
- Sentinel Active Fabric - Lightweight, waterproof and durable.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Strong and reliable.
- AirZone ventilation - Circulates air within the awning.
- King Pole door - Prop open doors, creating a canopy.
- Mesh front door - For bug free ventilation.
- TBS®II system - For increased stability.
Vango Airaway Air Awnings Range
An excellent space in which to spend time with friends and family. The ever-popular Vango Kela drive away awning inflates in a few minutes. Whatever your adventure, the Kela will be there at the end of the day for you to relax and enjoy the view. Features include:
- Sentinel Pro Fabric - Durable, ripstop and waterproof.
- Vango TBS®II system - For increased stability.
- SkyTrack® II system - For lights and storage.
- King Pole Door - Prop open doors, creating a canopy.
- Two Mesh Doors - For bug free ventilation.
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Roll Away Tunnel - Quick and easy to disconnect.
Ideal for anyone who wants a larger tent and more space on their outdoor holiday. The pre-angled beams mean there’s ample height throughout so you can kick back and relax with the whole family. On top of that, add up to two inner tents to create extra sleeping space. Features include: • Sentinel Pro Fabric - Durable, ripstop and waterproof. • SuperBeamTM - Provides additional structure and stability. • Vango TBS®II system - For increased stability. • Covered Entry - Prevents rain from dripping into living area. • Two Mesh Doors - For bug free ventilation. • AirZone Ventilation - Circulates air within the awning. • Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility.